I was recently put onto Unroll.me, a fab and free subscription management tool that attaches to your inbox.
Over the years I've accumulated so many subscriptions, that more often than not I'd been deleting them, unopened and 3 weeks after they'd arrived. Shame, because I'm generally thoughtful* about what I sign up to and so was missing out on reading the very stuff I'm most interested in.
Unroll.me gathers all your subscriptions into a daily email - I receive mine at 7:02am each morning. Here's a few reasons why I love it:
- Significantly streamlined my inbox
- Nice (adjustable) format
- Skimming subscriptions quick and easy
- Bundles up (most annoying) social media alerts (twitter, facebook and Linkedin)
- Pushed me to audit my subscriptions (and deleted over 120)
- Subscribing and unsubscribing from emails is easy (and I don't have to provide reasons)
- Daily emails archived and tagged for easy retrieval and access
If you're like me, and find subscriptions overwhelming your inbox, check out the Unroll.me video to hear more.